We render Structural Engineering and Project Management services for High Rise Buildings, Residential Buildings, Apartments, Educational Institutions, Hospitals, Hotels, Malls, Multiplex, Theaters, Industries, PEB’s (Pre Engineered Buildings) and General Structures.
Our structural engineering services includes
- Foundation plan drawings
- Drawings for shallow, raft and pile foundations design and drawing
- RCC joint, slab details, roof truss and joint details
- RCC and steel plan and machine foundation details
- Chimney foundation drawings with base plate, shoe plate, and foundation bolt details
- Longitudinal and cross-sections of beams and columns
- Steel structures with welded, riveted or bolted steel connection details
Our team will assist you right from the feasibility assessment of your project, scheme designing, drawings, and implementation as well as reporting remedies. Take advantage of our expert structural engineers to prevent expensive mistakes during construction of your building. We ensure smooth performance of processes through our efficient system of work and highly experienced professionals with definitive technical know-how in the field.
Our project management experts offer a flexible service based on a well-proven formula for delivery. We provide a full spectrum of project management services from the preparation of business cases and the development of organisational frameworks to straightforward procurement, design, construction delivery and operation.
Regardless of the complexity of a project, we refine our systems to provide control, governance and transparency from inception to completion. At the point of every decision we make on behalf of our clients, we challenge the status quo and work diligently to find the smartest, most efficient and most cost effective solution.
Design consortium has provided services for preparation of detailed project reports for rural roads for more than 10000 km in Karnataka.
Feasibility Study, Alignment selection and Optimization of Road Corridor, Survey Control, Preliminary & Final Location Survey
Road Geometrics, Alignment Plan, Profile, Intersections Service Roads, General Arrangement Drawing and Detailed Drawings for Bridges and Structures, Design of rigid and flexible pavement and Overlays.
Economic Evaluation, Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA), Internal Rate of Return (IRR). Financial Analysis, BOT (Build-Operate -Transfer) viability Project Implementation and Financing options.
- We are very satisfied with our home. From the beginning we had a positive experience, We are very thankful and grateful to everyone who was involved.Kavin
- "Thank you so much for your help getting us our "dream home. We feel like we are on vacation everyday! The open and bright concept is very entertaining and friendly!"Vishal